1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator of Personal Data is Ecobag Network Sp. z o.o., Przyprostynia, ul. Prandoty 150, 64-360 Zbąszyń.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and care for data security.
- Personal data provided in the forms are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
2. DATA ADMINISTRATOR
- We are the administrator of our clients’ data. This means that if you contact us using the form, we process your data, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address. These data are processed only by us and are not used in any other way. The data is stored for a period of 6 months, after which it will automatically be deleted.
- We are also the administrator of data of people subscribed to the newsletter and data of people who have agreed to receive commercial information. In this case, your consent may be withdrawn by clicking on the link in the footer of each message with our offer.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00- 193 Warsaw).
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com or by telephone on +48 66 683 18 71.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- We have the right to disclose your personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- We do not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law. Your personal data will be transferred outside of the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
- We have implemented data encryption and we have access control introduced, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we closely cooperate on the basis of entrustment agreements.
- Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not have any legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect your situation. Personal data profiling involves the processing of your data (also in an automated manner) by using it to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests.
- Collected data for analysis and checking how to use the services of our sites, to improve the functioning of the services and offered more effective and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information and connect to Google Analytics tools that record user behavior on the site.
- Cookies do not contain data that can be used to determine someone’s identity. These files are not used in a manner harmful to devices and do not change its settings or installations installed on it. The contents of these files can only be read by the server that created them.
- Cookies which we use:
- “Include” cookies, use the services available on the site, e.g. authentication of cookies used for authentication services on the site;
- cookies supported for using security, e.g. supported for extending abuse of authentication within the website;
- “Statistical” cookies for collecting statistical information on how to use websites using Google Analytics tools;
- “Functional” cookies, for “remembering” user-selected settings and personalization of the user interface, e.g. font, website, etc.;
- “Social”, for the integration of social networking sites (Facebook, Google+, etc.)
- “Advertising” cookies, content is available more tailored to their interests, and the number of displayed ads can be limited, making the ads less intrusive (Google AdWords cookies)
- You can also use the Google Analytics blocking configuration add-on. You can find the add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Additional personal data, such as an email address, is collected only in places where the user must complete the consent form. Include data we save and use only for the needs of use to perform a given function.